Family & Youth
We are a network of providers who support children in need of alternative, safer and more positive living environments.
We support children and families in safe environments where they can thrive.
Our Family & Youth Services offers:
- Foster care services
- Residential youth services
- Specialized treatment services
- Training for young adults and foster parents
- Respite care
- Independent living arrangements for individuals aging out of foster care
We support families – on any path – with services they need.
What we believe:
- Every child deserves to grow up in a safe and healthy environment.
- A crisis can create an opportunity for change.
- Families possess strengths upon which to build.
- Family empowerment leads to improved family functioning.
- Families know their own needs and priorities and are more responsive if involved in the determination of their own goals and treatment plans.
- No family functions well in isolation. Support systems are an essential ingredient for families.
- When reunification is not possible, children must be connected to relationships with foster, adoptive or kinship families.